Billy Graham and Jim Rothstein

On 13/4/18 9.48 am, I spoke with James Rothstein. I asked whether he knew that Nixon was a pedophile. He said no he had not. I asked him whether he knew about Billy Graham being a pedophile. He responded emphatically that he and his colleagues had heard lots about that.

I spoke with Jim Rothstein on 29/8/18 at 6.20 am. I asked him why he in a taped phone conversation contradicted what he originally told me about Billy Graham. He said he never goes on the record about a case he hasn’t worked on, and because he never directly worked on a case involving Billy Graham, he’s not prepared to go on the record. He said that during our first conversation (13/4/18), he might have been referring to something someone else knew. He said he would go home, check his records, and see whether he had something on Billy Graham in his notes.

Our email conversation immediately following our first phone conversation is as follows:

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 10:41 PM
From: Jim Rothstein
Subject: RE journalist might call you

To: Fiona

Not good but getting better.

I will back you.

From: Fiona

Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:08 AM
To: Jim Rothstein
Subject: journalist might call you

Hiya,
How’s your back?
I spoke with a 9 news journalist today and she’s considering writing a story. I gave her your mobile and email, for support for what I say.
Cheers, Fiona

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 7:43 PM, Jim Rothstein <boots@meltel.net> wrote:

I have not heard back from him> I hope he’s okay. Keep up the good work

jim

From: Fiona

Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 7:48 PM
To: Jim Rothstein
Subject: RE: Australian victim

Hi again Jim,

Did you get hold of Peter Osborne?
I’m coming under fire for writing my book, but persisting.

cheers,
Fiona

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 9:14 PM, Jim Rothstein <boots@meltel.net> wrote:

Fiona

Good hearing from you. I will let Peter know and see if he is interested.

jim

From: Fiona

Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:39 PM
To: Jim Rothstein
Subject: Australian victim

Hi Jim,

Thank you so much for speaking with me just now. How can I began to express what talking to you means to me? I am 48 years old have been fighting this battle ALONE all of my life. Not one health professional or police officer has ever helped me.

I would very much appreciate the email address for Peter Osborne.

I am currently writing my autobiography titled, ‘EYES WIDE OPEN: An Australian experience of CIA Child Trafficking.’ I would be very honored if you would write me a foreword for this book. Could you please mention your witnessing of the link between intelligence services, child trafficking, pedophiles, ritual abuse and mind control – and Australia’s involvement? Could you perhaps support my accusations with anything you or your colleagues found against Billy Graham, Bohemian Grove, Australian senior politicians, etc?

No one in Australia knows about this level of trafficking. No one understands the link between pedophilia, mind control, and ritual abuse, and this is what I am trying to expose. My book will be the first of its kind, if, God willing, I get it out there.

My VIP perpetrators included:

• John Gittinger (CIA head psychologist)
  • Antony Kidman (Nicole Kidman’s father; he worked for the CIA under Gittinger)
  • Leonas Petrauskas (Lithuanian Nazi doctor who immigrated to Australia and worked on MK-NAIOMI research)
  • Kim Beazley Snr (Senior politician, ASIO’s child trafficking coordinator)
  • Prime Minister Gough Whitlam
  • Prime Minister Bob Hawke
  • Prime Minister Paul Keating (I witnessed his fondness for raping dead boys)
  • President Richard Nixon (at Fairbairn Airport, Canberra)
  • Rev. Billy Graham (Drugged and raped me at Bohemian Grove. Told me his buddy Richard Nixon recommended me to him)
  • Ted Turner (CNN founder, raped me at a Disneyland pedophile party)
  • Col. Michael Aquino (at Dulce military base)
  • John Overton (Australia’s top military physician)

This is not an extensive list, just the big names. I also witnessed a bunch of other VIPs attend ritual murders. I witnessed Queen Elizabeth preside over a Luciferian ritual at the main Church of England Cathedral in Sydney when I was 11 years old. I was involved at the higher level because of my bloodline etc and I was selected as Grande Dame of Sydney at age 14 years; but I became a Christian at 15 and that marked the beginning of my escape.

If you want to know more about my story, here are some sources:

I hope you get well soon. Please stay in touch.

Regards,
Fiona

I was asked for screenshots of the emails. Here. But I’m not including my private email for child abuse perpetrators to verbally abuse me via. I think I’ve been abused enough during the past 50 years:

13 thoughts on “Billy Graham and Jim Rothstein

1. Graham Williams

Hey Fiona –
    Post the original screen shots of the emails
    Would love to see the ORIGINAL SCREEN SHOTS OF THE EMAILS
    NOT TYPED OUT TEXT. ANYONE CAN TYPE THIS STUFF OUT.
    Post a screenshot

2. Alice Giunta

Dear Fiona,

I’m praying your book gets published and Jim R has concrete evidence that you need! God Bless and Keep you! Alice G

Sent from my iPhone

3. Graham Williams

Those emails are unreadable – can you blow them up somehow – we really need to see what Jim said to you-

I have a feeling a copy of emails from his computer might get posted somewhere and I would hate for you to be in another uncomfortable situation like what happened with the interview —

Why would you dare people to call the man unless you knew without a shadow of a doubt – is he lying?

Would you like to do a joint interview with him maybe a skype call or something and the two of you could debate it who is telling the truth?

The truth is what is important right?

What happened to you with Richard Nixon is seriously horrible. After him leaving the White House like he did and then flying to Australia to rape you – and then you being shipped to the Bohemian Grove – horrifying – i dont know how you made it though all that.

4. Alors

Fiona you can make one proud to be Australian – simply phenomenal what you are accomplishing – I pray for you strength, safety and happiness.
    Know you are snowed under but sexual abuse including of minors in the Tibetan Buddhist groups in the West is also simultaneously being exposed Eg Shambhala, Rigpa..,,
    Can you please tell me how you know the Dalai Lama is also a pedo?
    That is big news!!
    Thanks

1. Hitler’s men who traveled the world collecting mind control tactics for weaponization consulted the Dali Lama whose cult abuse children taken in a boy priests and are masters in dissociation techniques. The Dali lama has strong ties with all Australian CIA child abuse fronts and agents. See Steve McMurray’s research which touches on this.

1. Alors

Thanks.
        Know Dalai Lama was paid by CIA for something and also that child sex abuse happens to some of the young monks in their monasteries but not heard that the DL himself physically abuses the boys. Considering how lauded he is, proof of that would be quite something.
        I couldn’t find the McMurray Report website – was that erased?
        Is Steve Mcmurray himself ok? There doesn’t seem to be any online activity from him the past 2 years?

5. Wow. I’m floored, Fiona. I first heard your name a couple years ago in the whole pizzagate whirlwind. I believe it was when I was researching the Franklin Cover-Up, and the whole Johnny Gosch case.

I have nothing concrete, I just got a credible vibe. It sounds ridiculous, I know.

Fast forward to August 2018. I’ve been paying attention since Kappy first started talking. I’m a regular watcher of Nathan Stolpman’s show as well, so naturally, I saw your appearance on Lift the Veil.

Then I saw this post. In the mid-90’s, I attended one of Billy’s crusades. It was a once-in-a-lifetime experience…night and day to the horrible one you had. It makes me sick to my stomach.

My initial impulse was to ask you for some way to corroborate your claims. Then I saw Franklin Graham’s pics from Voodoo Doughnuts…and all of the pieces tumbled into place.

Samaritan’s Purse…kids…wow.

I’ve never doubted your story. I stand by you and behind you. God bless you and make His light shine upon you. Your strength is astounding.

6. have information for you that cannot be made up:

I believe in your fight and would like to offer you some information.

Please forgive the anonymity. Craig Sawyer is affiliated with very powerful men, men that he works for.

I want to disclose information concerning Craig Sawyer and his mission to change the narrative away from Child trafficking Elites.

This info comes straight from an insider that was in Southeast Asia with Mr.Sawyer.

In June of 2018, Craig Sawyer received a report of a known alleged sex trafficking camp. Used to store women, juveniles and other loads of contraband. Mr.Sawyer went to this camp site with the group that found it. Veterans on Patrol.

20180821_221453.jpg
    Craig worked hard to erase this photo. In the photo above is Craig Sawyer is with Michael Lewis Author Meyer, before he called him a crook and a fraud.

Lewis found the camp and called Craig. What Lewis didn’t realize is, he called a wolf.

Mr. Sawyer came down and examined the site. https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-news/former-navy-seal-team-examines-abandoned-camp-off-i-19

Two days later it was bulldozed. Mr. Sawyer met with police requesting the reports. He was given the reports like nothing, and then this:https://youtu.be/rAVuAvkE6bM

These are the tactics of a coverup.

A clean cover up is when things go unnoticed, no one ever speaks of it or sees it.

A situation like this that has law enforcement at the scene, Non Government groups and the news, warrants a large cover up. Using the media as a tool.

Craig goes on the news and confirms it. He uses teams of folks online to start using words like conspiracy theorist to downplay the truth community that knows the links between Cemex property and know the Rothschilds. Which have a strong presence in Tucson, Arizona.

Immediately after the events now labeled as “Tucson Gate.”

Craig Sawyer goes to the Philippines:
    20180901_153418.png

Except he didn’t rescue any children.

He visited the same municipality where CEMEX HOLDINGS is located:
    cl5a72a694r798.png

According to the insider in Southeast Asia, Sawyer met with a group of Billionaires in the Philippines. Interesting place to meet. One of those men was Steve Kuansheng Wu, Treasurer for Cemex.

Why would Craig go to the Philippines where Cemex holdings company is headquartered, right after the events in Tucson? Coincidence?

Why did he meet with Cemex executives after a sex camp was found on their property? Are these his handlers?

Sawyer got a substantial raise of funds given to him directly and his organization, Veterans for child rescue. It’s interesting why Craig won’t publicly disclose his 2017 taxes for his non profit.

How much did Craig Sawyer and his organization make during the “Tucson Gate” Scandal?

How many kids has Mr. Sawyer’s organization saved? What does Veterans for child rescue really do? They have had two operations to assisting police in arresting pedophiles. They haven’t had another operation since February.

Wouldn’t an organization that promises to arrests pedophiles be running operations every week? But two in the last six months? Sound like a front much?

20180901_142115.jpg
    Mr. Sawyer was able to get responses on the Tucson event from Chelsea Clinton? She doesn’t tweet about Pizzagate ever, why now? Maybe because the Clintons wanted backed up their close family friend, Craig Sawyer.

The truth community is being suppressed, and an a brilliant plan to shut us up is to make us seem crazy. An even better plan is to put the devil in heroes clothing.

Who is Craig Sawyer really?

I know who Craig Sawyer really is.

Craig Sawyer is a Deep State Agent planted to protect elite operations. He worked for Hillary, McCain and others. He worked his way up the ladder within their hierarchy.

He happens to live in Tucson where he is stationed to Protect the Rothschilds and their operations. One of Mr. Sawyer’s VIPR members wanted to be a Navy Seal and never was, but a favor asked from this VIPR members father who is the head of DNC in Main. This young VIPR member got to work as a security contractor.

Craig works for these elites and benefits from the connections. He is invited to Hollywood elite parties, works on some movies and even acted in a few… He then receives millions of dollars while working as a contractor for the CIA? They don’t make that kind of salary, not legally that is.

Craig Sorry has a 20 million dollar net worth.

Craig Sawyer is not who he says he is, he is not a defender of the defenseless, but actually a defender of the elites. Bought and paid for by Soros.

I come to you with this information because you have a voice and you are trying to shine light on the truth. There is more truth on the way and we have your back.

This is the tip of the iceberg. Our team has more images and evidence to share and will release over the next several months. The noose is tightening on Mr. Craig Strawman Sawyer.

Strawman needs to be exposed, people need to start asking these questions. He has given many death threats to people as he did you. It’s time to end the corruption.

7. Pingback: Open Season for White Rabbits… #QAnon #GreatAwakening #MKUltra #Pizzagate #Pedogate #NOMORE #NeonRevolt – Neon Revolt

8. Pingback: QAnon: Wer sind die weissen Kaninchen? – COSMIC COLLECTIVE NEWS